Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10 Weeks

So here we are we've made it 10 weeks. I am feeling very pregnant in the way of "morning" sickness, although I don't know why it is called that, as I feel sick ALL day some days. I am not complaining- this just means I'm making a healthy baby in there.

Last night I had a dream that you are a boy, my little sea creature. I never had a dream like this when I was pregnant with Audrey, I just had a lot of vivid and unusual dreams, which I am having again that make me laugh, they are so bizarre!

By the way I named this blog sunshine and seahorses because pregnancy is kind of like both the sun and the sea. The sun is so radiant and warm on our skin, it promotes a feel-good mood and it is very visible. The sea has many mysteries, there is much life and inner workings going on under the surface that we cannot see, like seahorses. With pregnancy come the obvious like the bump and also the not so obvious miracle being knitted together inside which at first looks kind of like a seahorse.



Here's our baby's first picture

3 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle the baby is beautiful!!! God bless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations once again, Michelle! I love, love, love the name and meaning of your blog!! And what else do I love?... the pic of your little seahorse!! So exciting!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, beautiful picture! I am praying for you and happy to walk this journey with you. I echo the prayer of your previous post. xxx

    ReplyDelete