Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The belly

I decided I better start taking some belly pictures. When I was pregnant with Audrey I figured we would wait until the last month and get professional pictures taken - that way I could be looking my best (touched up ya know). Well, sadly that day never came.
So, in celebration of every day that I have with our new daughter, no matter how ugly I feel, DH will be snapping a photo every week or so. As you can see it's only the belly because my hair was too frizzy for a face shot.
Do you like the rainbow tank top? I've had it for about three years... I've liked rainbows for a long time now, little did I know what our rainbows would mean to us-us baby loss mamas and daddies.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and for all the prayer support you offer. I feel the love, I don't know what I would do without you lovely ladies!

How do you like my new space? It was time for a little change.

2 comments:

  1. Love the belly pic! Excited and anxious with you and sending up many prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look...the rays of sunshine bursting through the page..love it..and LOVE the tank, and the belly and everything...love love...I was supposed to take my belly pics professionally with anthony too...i wont say more than that....but just glad you are doing it..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete